Monday, July 16, 2007

Saturday and Sunday

Saturday was a fun day as we celebrated the wedding of Cam's cousin, Tianna, to Kent - a nice guy, as far as we can tell :) They had the reception in this really cool art gallery. It was adults only, be we smuggled John in, saying he was a midget named Charlie. The following day, we went to North Langely Vineyard in the morning, to Tianna and Kent's "Ice Cream Social" in Agassiz for the afternoon, and then off to visit our friend, Elizabeth, in the evening. Elizabeth, an avid blog fan (props out to you, Elizabeth), is a friend from back from our university days. I think we've seen her two times since 1996, so it was really fun to see her again. As well, she lives close to Canada's only "Kwik-E-Mart", which we had to visit. You'll see pictures of it amongst other pics from the weekend. We're having fun and John is doing amazingly. We've got another week and we're really looking forward to it. laterz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm famous! Great pics, I love the John's tie. I'll have to send you my shots of John and his donut.

Amy said...

Our donuts are still sitting uneaten on our counter - Cam thinks they're too dry now, and I can't stop thinking about the urine they may have come in contact with :)

Anonymous said...

It's Coquitlam, unrine is unlikely, spit is more likely though. I told you to take my untainted ones! Maybe instead you should leave them and see how long they last, like that movie with the McD fries!