Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Everyday Videos

Hello again. Here are the promised videos. They're all pretty ordinary, but we thought Cam's folks would enjoy them if nothing else (I actually took them for you guys a few weeks ago when I realized that I never show him doing ordinary stuff that he does every day). Hope you enjoy them.
  1. John gets trained in the Engel tradition of the "Two-Hands-in-One Principle"
  2. John shuffles around on the coffee table (I just realized this is probably why he thinks it's alright for him to climb on the kitchen table)
  3. John plays piano (we have fun learning little things on the piano)
  4. In his room (there's usually music on when he's in there - he loves to have something playing, and I can often distract him by asking him to go turn on his music)
  5. John helps with the housework (Cam thought his mom would really like this)

No comments: